Thursday, April 17, 2014

I'm Dying Over...Home Furnishings

1. 3-piece Pottle Succulent Sets, Crate and Barrel | 2. 3-Drawer Console, Bed Bath and Beyond | 3.  Happy Chic by Jonathan Adler Nina Geo Lamp, JCPenney | 4. ESPRESSO AND COFFEE MACHINES OMG, Target | 5. Three Ring Chest, Soft Surroundings


I am embarking on a new blogging chapter of my life: series. I am creating the "I'm Dying Over..." series where once a week, I will tell you something I'm dying over. I'm sure it will be something very different each week because I'm an ADD psycho. For the first installment of this series, I am dying over home furnishings. I am usually obsessing and analyzing home goods, but this week I'm insanely into it.

As I begin my journey of moving with my boyfriend, I am coming across some awesome home furnishing for spring and summer. Although it is not a new trend, I am finally drinking the reclaimed wood kool-aid. I saw some driftwood bowls at a small store in Kingston, Ontario and ever since I’ve been dying for some old wooden furnishings. I don't have any driftwood items up in my I'm Dying graphic, but they're on my mind. This driftwood wall hanging flower vase from LoveEmbellished on Etsy.

I am absolutely obsessed with coffee and espresso machines. I think using a good, maybe colorful caffeine machine can pull together a kitchen countertop. Another colorful coffee machine is this classic 12-Cup Coffee Maker in Pink from Cuisinart. Although succulents are not often seen in kitchens, I am inspired to put succulents in my kitchen (maybe so I can remember to take care of them).

0 comments:

Post a Comment